USG Report – Goodbye from USG

Adriana Cuca

We made it to the last stretch, Bearcats! The semester is coming to an end and the Undergraduate Student Government has hosted so many events to close off the year.

In the beginning of May, we hosted a Star Wars movie night and “Keys and Connections,” to foster student connections over their shared interests.

The “Bernie’s Awards Ceremony,” organized by the Chair of Clubs and Organizations Amrutha Thirumalesh, honored clubs and student leaders for all their accomplishments this past year. It was great to see so many leaders attend and we are so proud of everyone’s efforts.

“Lego Lounge,” hosted by our Chair of Appeals Asher Gonzalez, “Neon Night,” by our Chair of Marketing Aliyah Jara, “Summer Dive” led by our President, Jessica Yauri and “Baruch Bash” wrapped up the events for this semester.

It has been an incredible year for student life on campus. The community of club leaders has pushed through obstacles such as the network outage in the fall and worked tirelessly to make a strong comeback with their spring events.

On behalf of USG, we are so glad our team has been able to work with the Baruch College student body to help improve our campus.

To the graduating seniors, USG wishes you all luck and success in your post-graduate journeys. The world is not ready to see what our Baruch alumni will bring, and we cannot wait to see what amazing things you all achieve.