Even more exciting events

Courtesy of Adriana Cuca

Hi Bearcats! Spring break is nearly here and the Undergraduate Student Government is so excited to host fun-filled events to get us ready for some much-needed relaxation.

Recently, we hosted a blood drive with the New York Blood Center in the Bearcat Den. A huge thanks to everyone who came and donated to this cause!

Our president, Jessica Yauri, hosted the seasonal Spring Fun event in collaboration with The Grid where students got to enjoy treats and games with one another.

Bernie’s Food Adventure, supported by Baruch’s local businesses, began on April 1 and continued through April 11. Hundreds of students lined up to enjoy a wide range of delicious food.

The Student vs. Faculty Basketball Game, organized by the Vice President of Academic Affairs, Adelaide Ilyasov, was a hit as students and faculty cheered each other on.

The student team had a decisive victory over the faculty, taking on the title of the new champions of this annual event.

On April 9, the VP of Academic Affairs also hosted a Student and Faculty Brunch to give students a chance to appreciate the faculty and staff that make up the Baruch community.

Be sure to join USG in collaboration with the President’s Office for Spring Fling on April 18 in the plaza!