Get ready for the Bernie’s!

USG-Report-8_-Get-Ready-for-the-Bernies-.jpeg%0A
Adriana Cuca
USG-Report-8_-Get-Ready-for-the-Bernies-.jpeg

Welcome back to another USG report! This past week we hosted several advocacy, career-building and fun events for the student body to enjoy!

On March 21, our Vice President of Legislative Affairs, Khairun Nisa led the Free CUNY Rally to encourage students to raise their voices in support of a tuition-free CUNY.

Our Chair of Marketing, Jessica Angamarca hosted a Women in Marketing career panel last week to expose students to the many paths in the field of marketing.

In the Bearcat Den, students were able to stop by for coffee, treats and games thanks to Rep. Sen. Victor Martinez and club collaborations with The Grid. We loved to see students fostering connections with each other!

Some upcoming events to be on the lookout for throughout the rest of the semester include the highly anticipated Student vs. Faculty Basketball Game on Apr. 4. This event will be stacked
with merch giveaways, prizes and game-day snacks!

Also coming up is the 2024 Bernie’s Award Ceremony, arranged by our Chair of Clubs and Organizations, Amrutha Thirumalesh to celebrate club leaders and their positive impact on the Baruch College community.

We have accepted nominations for events, club leaders and clubs for the Bernie’s and are excited to see everyone’s hard work recognized in May.