Baruch ranks in ‘Best Colleges in the US’ and The Princeton Review’s ‘The Best 388′

Hande Erkan

Degree Choices published its annual list of the “Best Colleges in the US,” a new college ranking system that focuses on median economic output and opportunities of higher financial achievement.

After analyzing 2,200 four-year colleges and universities utilizing data points from two Department of Education programs – the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System and College Scorecard –  Degree Choices ranked Baruch College first in the Best Colleges in New York 2022 list. Location and long-term payoff of the degrees being pursued by students in that location were used to determine the list, Degree Choices said.

Baruch College was also ranked first in the Best Colleges in New York 2022 for finance, first in the Best Colleges in New York 2022 for accounting, second in the Best Colleges in New York 2022 for business administration and fourth in the Best Colleges in New York 2022 for psychology list.

To be considered in the best program and degree rankings as an institution, Degree Choices concentrates on which programs provide the best profit from higher-education investment and development for undergraduate students.

CUNY announced on Aug. 31 that several CUNY schools earned High Acclaim on “Best Schools” National Rundowns, according to CUNY.

The City College of New York is the third-best national public college, just barely defeated by Princeton and Stanford. Additionally, CCNY was the most honored public college in the country by the rankings of Degree Choices, which also named five CUNYs as the country’s highest-ranked Hispanic-Serving Institutions, with Lehman College being the best. They also named seven CUNY schools among the 10 best schools in New York State. Baruch was ranked first.

Baruch has also been consistently highlighted in The Princeton Review’s “The Best 388 Colleges,” a yearly college manual that connects more than 160,000 undergrads survey outcomes in the nation to rank what is special about these named schools.

Baruch was named first in the northeast and eighth nationwide for value in the “Top 20 Best Alumni Networks” in the UnitedStates, eighth in Best Value Colleges for Public Colleges, 15th in Best Value Colleges without Aid for Public Colleges and 19th for Best Alumni Networks for Public Colleges.

According to The Princeton Review’s “The Best 388 Colleges” rankings for the 2023 edition, listing Baruch in these popularly known categories was due largely in part to Baruch providing top quality education and career opportunities through Baruch’s three schools:the Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences and the Zicklin School of Business.

The rankings also attributed Baruch’s success to the school’s many organizations for internships and networking opportunities as a result of vibrant campus life in the heart of New York City.